WELLNESS CENTER CASE MANAGER
The Asian Ethnic Culture Specific Wellness
Center is designed to help create access and linkage to treatment that improve timely engagement to behavioral health services for clients and/or families from unserved and underserved Asian Ethnic
Culture Specific Communities using strategies that are non-stigmatizing and nondiscriminatory. The goals for the Wellness Center is to increase access to ethnic and culturally sensitive reflective,
strengths-based prevention and early intervention behavioral health services, outreach, education, wellness groups and workshop, and to reduce disparities utilizing a networking model among the
various stakeholders, and to build trust between the community and service providers.
- Plan, organize, recruit, and run wellness center groups and
workshops for behavioral health clients, their family members, and residents of the various Asian ethnic communities in Santa Clara County area.
- Ability to provide wellness center services both in-person and
via telehealth options.
- Provide community health education, wellness and recovery
groups, prevention strategies, culturally specific wellness activities and referrals to community mental health treatment facilities.
- Delivery of outreach and wellness education to hard-to-reach
segments of the unserved and underserved Asian communities.
- Active and continuous promotion of services through various
multilingual resource guides, newsletters, and social media platforms, etc., within the Asian ethnic communities and County behavioral health organizations
- Guide clients in the development of skills or strategies for
dealing with their challenges
- Act as client advocates to coordinate required services that
promote client's individual self-sufficiency and independence
- Maintain confidentiality of records relating to clients'
treatment and services.
- Possess a current driver's license, safe driving record, and have auto insurance
- Willingness to work some evenings and weekends as needed
- Ability to prepare and keep documentation of clinical records up to date.
- Assess clients’ needs and demonstrate ability to effectively problem-solve.
- Ability to provide culturally and linguistically appropriate services to Asian ethnic specific
- Bilingual proficiency in both English and one of the Asian languages of the targeted ethnic communities.
- Minimum 2 years experience in providing mental health services
- Minimum 2 years of college in human services
- Bachelor or Master degrees preferred
If interested, please send resume & cover letter to: